At Carter’s My Plumber we care about you and your success
View now to learn about working at Carter’s My Plumber
Carter Plumbing is looking to hire the best and the brightest that can fulfill our company’s Mission Statement and provide the best possible service of any Indianapolis Plumber.
Average Licensed Plumber can make $75,000 +.
Carter’s My Plumber Benefits:
- Take home work vehicle (gas, oil, maintenance, insurance)
-Equipped with $7500 in parts
- Hourly or Performance pay
- Personal Profit Bonus Account
- Time and ½ pay for overtime, double time for holidays and emergency services
- 21 Days Paid Time off
-3 workweeks paid vacation
-6 paid holidays
- 401k Retirement with match
- Cell phones/iPads
- Medical Insurance 100% paid
- Life Insurance 100% paid
- Vision Insurance 100% paid
- Dental Insurance 100% paid
- Anniversary benefits based on time with the company
- Office snacks/drinks
- Uniforms provided & Laundered / Company jackets
- Great Work environment – Tons of hands-on Training
Carter's My Plumber Best Places to Work in Indiana
Carter’s My Plumber was recently named as one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana in 2023. This 18th annual program was created by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce.
The statewide survey and awards program is designed to evaluate participating organizations and honor those with the highest levels of employee satisfaction and engagement in the workplace.
Apply today to join one of the best companies to work in the Indianapolis area!
Please fill out the Employment Application below and someone from our staff will be in touch with you.