Sewer Line Repair Indianapolis & Greenwood Indiana
Sewer line repair Indianapolis & Greenwood, Indiana
Sewer line repair Indianapolis and surrounding communities with free estimates by Carter’s My Plumber. Our Licensed Plumbers are trained and certified to work on your home’s Plumbing including sewer line repair and installation. Do you notice a smell in your yard outside? Do your toilets flush sluggishly? Does your toilet have a sewer smell that never goes away? These problems could indicate a broken or leaky sewer pipe in your home’s exterior sanitation lines.
$49 Each / Pick Two for $75 / Get all Three for $99
- Water Heater Sediment Flush
- Water Softener Resin Cleaning
- Sump Pump Stress test
Signs of sewer line repair
Here are signs that your home’s sewer line repair Indianapolis or surrounding areas may be necessary:
- Clogged Pipes: Clogged pipes can be signs of a sewer main issue from backed up toilets to non-biodegradable products not going down the drain. Bubbling sounds coming from the toilet can also mean clogged pipes.
- Flooding Around the Home: Wastewater should stay in the ground and away from your home. If you can see or feel any wastewater flooding in the soil around your home, or on the street, then you may have a broken sewer or clogged sewer line.
- Repetitive Clogged Drains: A clog every so often is not a big deal. However, if you have a clog more frequent than not, there is a high probability something else is going on.
- Higher Water & Sewer Bills: Keeping track of your average water and sewer bill is helpful to recognize a spike in the bill. If there is a sudden hike in your water or sewer bills then the likelihood you have a broken sewer main is probable.
If any of the above scenarios are present and you need a sewer line repair Indianapolis or surrounding areas, you will want to call a plumber. Licensed Plumbers will send a video camera through the sewer pipe to assess and identify any issues. The camera is used to visualize the problem and identify exactly where the pipe is damaged. This will ultimately save money, as you’ll most likely avoid an entire sewer line replacement.
Sewer Pipe replacement Indianapolis
Your home’s sewer line is on the exterior perimeter of your home meaning your yard will have to be dug up to make the repair. When a problem is identified, the sewer pipe repair will be made after digging into the ground to expose the pipe. Your landscape, patio, driveway or lawn may have to be dug through in order to get to the exact location of the broken pipe. Excavation involves special equipment and operators and will add to your total sewer pipe project.
There are cases when excavation can be avoided. When sewer line repair below the surface involves replacing a functioning pipe into your existing sewer main this can be done without excavation.
Non-excavation repairs include Cured-in-place-pipe (CIPP) and trenchless pipe bursting. Trenchless CIPP is a method of pulling an epoxy pipe through your sewer system. This pipe actually clears as it is inserted and then stays in place in the event the pipe is cracked. Trenchless pipe bursting is very similar. A pneumatic or hydraulic head is pulled through your home’s sewer pipes. A new pipe is inserted along the way.
Sewer Pipe Leak
Sewer lines that develop leaks are generally related to tree roots that grow inside the pipe. This will cause an expansion inside the pipe and the pipe to break apart. Pipes can also come apart at the glued joint space. If you notice pooling in your yard, or smell sewage inside your home, you need to call a plumber!
Schedule Your Appointment Now
Areas of service
Local Family Plumber
We are locally owned and operated Greenwood Plumber serving the Indianapolis and surrounding communities. We provide a full level of plumbing service and we are family owned and operated. We have been in the plumbing business for over 30 years and 3 generations. When you call Carter’s My Plumber you will get courtesy, respect and a Smile! 🙂
Just had Carter’s out to fix a clogged sewer line. What a great company! I called at 7:00pm and he was done before 9:00pm. Thanks to Joedy for the great service. If I need anything in the future I will call Carter’s first. 1/18/16
Schedule an Appointment
Please fill out the form to schedule an appointment with one of our professional plumbers and someone from our staff will contact you. We will always try to accommodate you with same day plumbing service. We know how stressful it can be worrying about a water leak or sewer leak in your home.