Water Line Repair Indianapolis
Water line repair Indianapolis & Greenwood, Indiana
Water line repair Indianapolis and Greenwood, and surrounding counties with free estimates by Carter’s My Plumber. Our Licensed Plumbers are trained and certified to work on your home’s Plumbing including water line repair and installation. Do you notice a water-saturated area in your yard outside? Is your water bill running higher than normal? Do you hear water running when all valves are turned off inside your home? These problems could indicate a leaking water line pipe in your home’s exterior perimeter lines or underneath the slab foundation.
$49 Each / Pick Two for $75 / Get all Three for $99
- Water Heater Sediment Flush
- Water Softener Resin Cleaning
- Sump Pump Stress test
Signs of water line repair
Here are signs that your home’s water line repair Indianapolis or surrounding areas may be necessary:
- Water bill is higher than usual: Generally, a high water bill is the first indicator that you may have a leak in your home’s water line. If your water bill jumps more than 20% and you haven’t had unusual activity, it’s a good idea to start troubleshooting for a water leak.
- Saturated water spot in the yard: Look for any soggy areas in your yard that may indicate a leak below the surface. If it hasn’t rained this is always an easy assessment. Walking through your yard can be an indicator if there is an exterior leak.
- Listen for a water leak: Often times, people can actually hear if there is a water leak in their home. It may come from the crawl space or slab foundation. It can also come from inside a wall. Walk through your home and listen for any sounds of water spraying.
- Water spots in the flooring: Water spots in the carpet or under the subsurface flooring can be an indicator of a water line leak. Walking through your home without shoes on is a good way to identify any leaks coming from under the flooring.
If you discover water line repair Indianapolis or surrounding counties, you will want to call a plumber. Licensed Plumbers will do thorough assessments on pipes to identify any issues. They can even provide leak detection and avoid busting through the yard, flooring and, or walls to determine where the leak is located. Once the water leak is detected it will need to be exposed to make the proper water line repair, or water line replacement.
water line replacement Indianapolis
Digging or Breaking the Foundation Repair
Your home’s water line is either on the exterior perimeter of your home meaning your yard or in the crawl space or slab foundation area. The yard will have to be dug up to make the repair. The crawl space will need to be accessed to make the necessary repair, and a slab will need to be busted up for the repair. When a problem is identified, the water pipe repair will be made after exposing the pipe. Your landscape, patio, driveway or lawn may have to be dug through in order to get to the exact location of the broken pipe. Excavation involves special equipment and operators and will add to your total sewer pipe project.
Trenchless Waterline Repair
There are cases when excavation can be avoided and many plumbers offer trenchless water line replacement, which uses a machine to push the old pipe out while installing a new pipe at the same time.
water Pipe Leak
Water lines that develop leaks are generally related to wear and tear on the pipe from friction and use. This will cause an abrasion and corrosion of the pipe causing a split. Pipes can also come apart at the glued joint space, and freezing water can over expand the pipe. Water line replacement isn’t as simple as one phone call to a plumber on your own. There will be research, assessment, quotes, phone calls and the hassles of repairing areas open to expose pipes.
Schedule Your Appointment Now
Areas of service
Local Family Plumber
We are locally owned and operated Greenwood Plumber serving the Indianapolis and surrounding communities. We provide a full level of plumbing service and we are family owned and operated. We have been in the plumbing business for over 30 years and 3 generations. When you call Carter’s My Plumber you will get courtesy, respect and a Smile! 🙂
Just had Carter’s out to fix a clogged sewer line. What a great company! I called at 7:00pm and he was done before 9:00pm. Thanks to Joedy for the great service. If I need anything in the future I will call Carter’s first. 1/18/16
Schedule an Appointment
Please fill out the form to schedule an appointment with one of our professional plumbers and someone from our staff will contact you. We will always try to accommodate you with same day plumbing service. We know how stressful it can be worrying about a water leak or sewer leak in your home.