Water Softener Installation Indianapolis
Your Water Softener Makes a Difference in everyday life.
The tap water you have in your home is seldom 100 percent pure. Most of the time, residential water services include some portion of dissolved minerals, including calcium and magnesium. While small portions of mineral content are nothing to worry about, larger quantities can actually have an adverse impact on your plumbing systems, your appliances, and even your health.
The good news is that this so-called “hard water” can be treated with residential water softener systems. These systems allow you to enjoy soft water without an excess of mineral content. Carter’s My Plumber is pleased to install and repair water softener systems for homeowners throughout the Indianapolis, IN community.
View now to learn about our Water Softeners services
Why Do You Need Soft Water?
It may surprise you to learn that heavy mineral content is an incredibly common water issue. In fact, 85 percent of all American households rely on hard water. Indianapolis is by no means exempt. Local homeowners should know that their water is likely contaminated with minerals such as calcium and even iron.
To be clear, this water is not unsafe to drink. However, it can lead to a number of peripheral issues and concerns. For example:
- Hard water can have a negative impact on your skin. When you’re constantly getting hard, mineral-rich water from the shower, you can anticipate dry skin, flaky skin, etc.
- Hard water can also lead to long-term plumbing problems. Mineral content can build up on the inside of your pipes, potentially contributing to premature drainage problems or pipe failure.
- Hard water harms fixtures. Over time, hard water may also create shale or limestone spots on basins, tubs, and the insides of shower doors.
- Using hard water may harm your clothes. There are also laundry problems to be concerned with. When your washing machine uses hard water, it can sometimes harm delicate clothing, or cause garments to prematurely fade.
- There may also be issues with appliances. Finally, mineral deposits can cause strain on appliances, including laundry equipment.
These are just a few of the reasons why it might be advantageous to invest in a water softening solution for your home.
How Do Water Softeners Work?
Simply put, a water softening system is designed to remove and/or dilute the mineral content in your water, making it much softer and purer. These systems treat the water coming from your main water supply, which means you will have soft water coming from all faucets, all appliances, etc.
Basically, investing in a water softening system is the easiest way to ensure safe water for your plumbing, appliances, and entire household. Carter’s My Plumber is pleased to furnish our expertise in water softener installation for homeowners throughout the Indianapolis area. Contact us whenever you’re ready to talk with a reputable Indianapolis plumbing company.
What are the Benefits of Water Softening
There are a number of benefits that homeowners can anticipate following the installation of a water softener. Some of these benefits include:
- You’ll have an easier time cleaning tubs, sinks, and shower doors, with no more stubborn water spots to deal with.
- You can extend the lifespan of your appliances, getting more value out of your water heaters, washing machines, dishwashers, etc.
- You can increase the usable life of all of your pipes, and also boost their efficiency.
- You can get hot water faster from your water heater.
- You’ll enjoy better conditioning for your skin, nails, and hair.
- You’ll experience better soap lathering when you shower, bathe, or wash your hands.
- You’ll need to use less detergent and soap.
- You’ll notice less wear and tear to your clothing.
These are just a few of the advantages to installing a water softener, and to maintaining that water softener in good working order.
What About Water Softener Repair?
In addition to installing water softeners, the Carter’s My Plumber team can also supply maintenance and repair work.
It’s worth noting that a water softener is intended to last for around 10 to 15 years, and with diligent maintenance, you may be able to extend your unit’s lifespan even further. Keeping the brine tank and resin bed clean goes a long way.
If you do experience premature failure or inefficiency with your water softener, you can typically have the issue resolved with a service call from a certified plumber. The Carter’s team is here when you need us.
Schedule Your Appointment Now
Why Choose Carter’s My Plumber
Carter’s My Plumber is one of the most reliable and well-known plumbing companies in the greater Indianapolis area. We are a family-owned and operated company with decades of experience serving local homeowners. Our company is known for high-quality work, transparent pricing, and friendly customer service.
A few additional reasons to hire us:
- We have robust plumbing experience. From water softener work to water heater repairs, we’re here to help with any of your plumbing needs.
- We are available for emergency calls. If you ever have a plumbing crisis emerge after hours, we’re pleased to provide a 24/7 emergency call line.
- Carter’s My Plumber emphasizes pricing transparency. We never want our customers to be blindsided by surprise expenses. We’re always ready to offer clear up-front pricing.
- We’re trusted by homeowners throughout Central Indiana. Just check out our portfolio of five-star Google reviews and customer testimonials!
- We are certified and licensed to provide expert service. Our water softener services come backed by years of training, experience, and professional development.
The bottom line? Carter’s My Plumber is one of the top water softener companies in the Indianapolis area. We welcome you to contact us with any questions or concerns about water heater installation, maintenance, or repair.
Contact Carter’s My Plumber, Indianapolis Water Softener Experts
Hard water is something that can subtly lower your quality of life, degrading your health as well as the lifespan of your appliances. For softer water, all you need to do is contact Carter’s My Plumber. We have ample experience with water filters and softeners, and are happy to recommend solutions to help you enjoy a higher quality of life in your home.
To schedule a service call from Carter’s My Plumber, schedule an appointment.
Areas of service
I e-mailed Carter Plumbing on a Sunday night and Lisa responded to me in less than 10 minutes that someone would be at my house first thing Monday morning, and they were! Justin was very professional and solved the problem quickly. Another family member has since used Carter Plumbing. I would recommend them to anyone!