Water Heater Repair Indianapolis
Schedule a Water Heater Repair Service in Indianapolis
Emergency service 24/7
You may have attempted a water heater repair, but you still need help. At Carter’s My Plumber when you are our customer, we are committed to making your plumbing services top-notch. We are here to provide emergency service 24/7. Our business is professional and efficient. We have the knowledge and skill when it comes to a water heater replacement services in Indianapolis.
We give you a plumbing service appointment based on your request for the time of day. Our plumbing workmanship services are guaranteed. We have pros, who are professionals when it comes to any type of hot water tank water heater or tankless water heaters repair. Our quality Licensed plumbers are trained regularly for all applications of water heater repair in Indianapolis Indiana. Also learn more about our water heater installation service.
View now to learn about our Water Heaters services
Signs that you need Water Heater Services or a New Hot Water Heater Replacement
Do you run out of hot water quickly? Here are some signs that you may need a water heater service in Indianapolis area. Are you in the shower for a couple of minutes when a blast of cold hits your head? You know the frustration!
You were hoping for a lot of hot steam covering your body and surrounding you like an oasis of a warm pool. Here are signs your tank isn’t working properly:
1) No hot water. Get the professionals on the phone!
2) Your shower is lukewarm.
3) Your shower starts out warm but goes cold within a few seconds.
4) You experience a foul smell coming from the hot side of your faucet.
5) There is a complete discoloration of the hot water.
6) There is low pressure on the hot side of your faucet.
All of these signs indicate your tank is not working at optimal performance and may need service or installation. You could try inspecting your water heater first. Look for any indicator lights flashing, any wires burned on the unit, any leaks near the tank or any rust around the tank. You can also double-check your electrical breaker to make sure your unit has electricity.
But, the signs above can mean something from a simple repair to an installation. It’s important to troubleshoot first because it could be a simple fix. Or, if you notice the whole bottom of the tank has rusted out, you may need a water heater replacement. For an Indianapolis water heater service don’t hesitate to contact a professional.
REASONS WHY YOU MAY NEED WATER HEATER REPAIR SERVICES OR A NEW WATER HEATER
Water heaters are used on a daily basis and get a lot of wear and tear. Like an appliance, they will eventually wear out over time. The most common reasons for water heater repair are as follows:
- Faulty Thermostats are the #1 cause for service.
T&P Relief Valve – the valve can go bad and need replacement.
- Anode Rod can need a repair when corrosion occurs over time.
- Your water heater in Indianapolis is too small because your family has grown.
- Your water heater is not heating water.
- Your water heater is leaking water.
- Electric water heaters and a few teenagers in the house don’t mix so you might need to consider installing a tankless water heater. Tankless water heaters don’t run out of hot water. However tankless water heaters tent to cost more so you might have to compromise.
HOW TO CHOOSE A WATER HEATER IN INDIANAPOLIS
There are a few factors to take into consideration when shopping for water heaters:
- The energy source for your electric water heater affects the cost to operate a tank. The variables will be the size and energy-efficient service. For an energy factor you could consider a tankless water heater which are more energy efficient and it would give enough hot water for a large family.
- Based on the number in your household and the number of bathrooms will determine a water heaters installation.
- Do you need more room where your standard heating model is located? You may want to consider tankless water heaters.
- Knowing the energy rating of a tank before your purchase will help you budget utilities.
- Look at consumer reviews for the brand and features of water heaters and their services.
Need help with your Hot Water Heater job?
Our phone number is easy to remember: 317-859-9999 if you have a water heater services emergency. Or you can email us directly from our website, including being able to schedule online. We will be happy to phone you to get your information. We are here for you and hope you will entrust us with your plumbing needs!
Schedule Your Appointment Now
Areas of service
Why Hire Carter’s My Plumber as your plumbing company?
At Carter’s My Plumber when you are our customer, we are committed to making your plumbing services top-notch.
- We are here to provide emergency service 24/7.
- Our service is professional and efficient.
- We have the knowledge and skill when it comes to a water heater replacement.
- We give you a plumbing service appointment based on your request for the time of day.
- Our plumbing workmanship services are guaranteed.
- We have pros, who are licensed plumbers when it comes to any type of water heater replacement.
Our plumbing company address and location offer service access to Indianapolis area. We want to make it easy for you to select your plumber for your project! We always give a price upfront, so you don’t have to wonder about the costs. If you need water heater installation in Indianapolis area don’t hesitate to contact us.
We had our water heater replaced by Carter’s My Plumber. Josh was our service technician, very professional, polite and knowledgeable. I had Kelson Carter replaced our well pump and shut off valve awhile back. You will always get top notch service from Carter’s. I’m so glad we have a family owned company like Carter’s in our area. Please give them a call and you won’t be disappointed. Thank you Lisa and Jamie Carter
Schedule Your Appointment Now