Water Heater Repair Fishers IN
Schedule a Water Heater Repair Service in Fishers, IN
Emergency service 24/7
For homeowners, few things frustrate more than a defective hot water heater. When your water heater ceases to function the way it’s supposed to, the effect on your quality of life can be immediate. Not only do baths and showers become less pleasant, but you may even experience difficulties washing your dishes or doing a load of laundry.
If your water heater isn’t working, you’ll naturally want to have it fixed as soon as possible. Homeowners in Fishers, IN entrust their water heater repair and replacement needs to Carter’s My Plumber. Our plumbers in Fishers, IN is available 24/7 to diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix your water heater, restoring your quality of life ASAP.
View now to learn about our Water Heaters services
Generally, if your hot water heater is acting up, it will be immediately obvious to you. Here are some of the most common signs that you need to hire water heater repair services in Fishers, IN:
- You don’t have any hot water!
- Your shower is lukewarm.
- Your shower starts warm but quickly loses heat.
- The water pressure in your shower is notably lower.
- You notice water leaking around the water heater itself.
If you observe any of these signs and symptoms, it may be time to hire the professional plumbers from Carter’s.
How Long Do Water Heaters Last?
Many homeowners want to know about the longevity of their hot water heater: How long do water heaters usually last before they require replacement?
It all depends on the brand you purchase, on how much your unit gets used, and on whether you have a tankless water heater as opposed to tank water heaters. Most of the time, water heaters will last somewhere between 10 and 15 years before they need to be replaced.
If your unit breaks down before hitting the 10-year mark, it may be worth it to have the unit repaired, if possible. If your unit breaks down closer to the 15-year milestone, it may make more sense to spring for a new unit.
Can Water Heaters Usually Be Repaired?
Much of the time, water heaters actually cannot be fixed, but simply need to be replaced. This is particularly true when the exterior of the water heater has cracked or sprung a leak. In these situations, repair really isn’t possible. In fact, about 95 percent of water heater failures need to be replaced rather than repaired.
With that said, there are certainly instances where repairing an existing water heater is possible. This is especially true if a heating element goes out and needs to be replaced, or if some other component needs to be evaluated and fixed.
Are There Advantages to Replacing My Water Heater?
In some instances, homeowners may actually prefer to have a new unit installed, as opposed to having their current unit repaired. While water heater installation is going to be more expensive, it may offer some unique advantages.
For example, installing a new water heater will allow you to take advantage of more cutting-edge products, including tank-free units and traditional units that are more energy efficient. By upgrading to a newer water heater, you may be able to improve the quality of life in your household while also curbing monthly water expenses.
The best way to weigh the pros and cons of replacing your current water heater is to talk with a certified plumber from the Carter’s team.
Schedule Your Appointment Now
Why Choose Carter’s My Plumber?
Carter’s My Plumber has been serving homeowners in the Fishers, IN community for decades. We are a family-owned and operated business, currently encompassing four generations of the Carter family. We have deep roots in the community, and have a reputation for friendly service, excellent workmanship, promptness, punctuality, and convenient financing.
There are a number of reasons why homeowners in the Fishers community choose Carter’s My Plumber:
- We are available whenever you need us. Sometimes, a defective water heater qualifies as a true plumbing emergency. We’re on call 24/7, and can come to address your emergency plumbing issues whenever you need us. We take great pride in our rapid response time.
- We offer comprehensive plumbing services. Not only do we provide a range of services, from drain cleaning to pipe repair, but we can also provide access to a huge catalog of products. We are happy to share information about best-in-class water heaters, including conventional and tankless units.
- We emphasize transparent, upfront pricing. The last thing you want is a plumber who hits you with hidden costs or surprise fees. We go out of our way to ensure that each customer has clear pricing information before we begin work. Also take note of the financing options we offer, so that our water heater installation and repair services are as accessible as can be.
- We boast a commitment to quality work. Carter’s My Plumber is here to make your life better via our skill and expertise in plumbing. We take great pride in doing the job well, and in doing it as efficiently as possible on behalf of our customers. For our team of trained and certified plumbers, quality is the first priority.
- We are a family business. Customers trust the Carter’s team because they know that we uphold family values. We deliver friendly, respectful service to each homeowner we work with, and strive to help customers feel like they are members of our own family.
- We serve homeowners throughout the area. We are happy to extend our water heater maintenance services, including ongoing maintenance and preventative maintenance, to homeowners throughout the greater Indianapolis region.
Schedule Water Heater Repair in Fishers, IN
The bottom line: Water heaters are essential for your quality of life, but even the most robust and sophisticated unit won’t last forever. When your water heater starts giving you trouble, contact a qualified plumber ASAP. And if you live in the Fishers community, make that plumber Carter’s. Our team is here to answer your water heater concerns at any time. Call us whenever you need water heater repair, installation, or maintenance work in Fishers, IN.
Areas of service
We had our water heater replaced by Carter’s My Plumber. Josh was our service technician, very professional, polite and knowledgeable. I had Kelson Carter replaced our well pump and shut off valve awhile back. You will always get top notch service from Carter’s. I’m so glad we have a family owned company like Carter’s in our area. Please give them a call and you won’t be disappointed. Thank you Lisa and Jamie Carter
Schedule Your Appointment Now