Water Heater Installation in Indianapolis, IN
Schedule a Water Heater Installation Service in Indianapolis
Emergency service 24/7
It’s difficult to imagine life without the comfort of a water heater. A good water heater ensures that your baths and showers are relaxing, and that you’re able to properly do the dishes and get your clothes clean. Water heaters can be very durable, but sooner or later, even the best cared-for water heater breaks down and needs to be replaced.
Homeowners in the Indianapolis area choose Carter’s My Plumber for their water heater replacement needs, along with water heater repair. We invite you to learn more about our expertise working with hot water heaters, and to call us to learn more about the installation process.
View now to learn about our Water Heaters services
$49 Each / Pick Two for $75 / Get all Three for $99
- Water Heater Sediment Flush
- Water Softener Resin Cleaning
- Sump Pump Stress test
Signs You Need Water Heater Replacement
Often, homeowners wonder whether their hot water heater can be salvaged and repaired in some way, or whether they need to have a new one installed. Often, our technicians can tell right away what needs to be done. 95 percent of the water heater calls we get are due to leaks. Leaking water heaters cannot be repaired, which means the only option is to have a new one installed.
Additional signs that you need to have a new water heater installed include:
- Your water has a rusty color to it.
- You’re no longer getting any hot water.
- Your family has grown and you need a larger type of water heater to accommodate everyone’s needs.
- Your hot water heater is old and you’re ready to upgrade to something more efficient.
How Often Do You Need Water Heater Replacement?
We often hear from homeowners who wonder how frequently they need to have their water heater replaced. It all depends on the type of water heater you have, and how much you use it; for instance, tankless water heaters often have a longer life span than conventional water heaters.
As a rule of thumb, though, water heaters last roughly 10 to 15 years. Once you’re past that window, any water heater problems you encounter can best be resolved by replacing the unit.
Why Get a New Water Heater?
There are a number of benefits that come with water heater installation, including:
- You probably won’t have to worry about water heater services for another decade or more.
- You can upgrade to new tankless water heaters or traditional water heaters that better fit your household needs.
- You can talk with your licensed plumber about different types of hot water heaters that provide better performance or improved energy efficiency.
How much does a water heater installation cost?
The installation cost of a water heater depends on many factors. You should expect to invest between $1300 – $5500 and, in some cases, up to $6500 for tankless installations.
Need help with your Hot Water Heater Installation job?
Our phone number is easy to remember: 317-859-9999 if you have a water heater services emergency. Or you can schedule online directly from our website. We will be happy to phone you to get your information. We are here for you and hope you will entrust us with your plumbing needs!
Schedule Your Appointment Now
Areas of service
Why Choose Carter’s My Plumber for Water Heater Maintenance & Repair?
Carter’s My Plumber has been serving families in the Indianapolis, IN area for decades. We’re known for our prompt service, including 24/7 emergency availability, as well as our high-quality workmanship, friendly service, and transparent pricing.
We’re especially well-known for our expertise working with different types of hot water heaters, including both electric water heaters and gas-powered ones, tankless and conventional. When you choose Carter’s My Plumber, you’ll gain access to premium brands of water heaters, as well as our first-class plumbing services.
Some additional reasons to choose Carter’s My Plumber for your water heater repair or replacement services:
- We guarantee our workmanship.
- We furnish full pricing information upfront, with no surprises.
- We are a family business, and we’re committed to friendly, personable service.
- We have a superlative reputation in the community, along with a robust portfolio of rave customer reviews.
- We can provide all manner of plumbing expertise for the duration of your water heater’s service life.
- We are always happy to advise homeowners on the types of water heaters and energy sources that are best for their needs and for their budget.
Ready to schedule an appointment to have a new water heater installed? Contact the team at Carter’s My Plumber today (317) 859-9999.
We had our water heater replaced by Carter’s My Plumber. Josh was our service technician, very professional, polite and knowledgeable. I had Kelson Carter replaced our well pump and shut off valve awhile back. You will always get top notch service from Carter’s. I’m so glad we have a family owned company like Carter’s in our area. Please give them a call and you won’t be disappointed. Thank you Lisa and Jamie Carter
Schedule Your Appointment Now