Carter’s My Plumber celebrates World Plumbing Day all week!
Celebrated every year on March 11, World Plumbing Day is an international event initiated by the World Plumbing Council that recognizes the important role plumbing plays in our health and safety. It is far from just another day in the year, and we will discuss further in detail why it improves the world.
Underdeveloped countries need the support of awareness by World Plumbing Day
We take it for granted that when we have a problem with our plumbing we can get on the phone and call a plumber to come and evaluate our situation. 1-in-10 people on Earth lack basic access to safe, drinkable water! Perhaps even more shocking is that 1-in-3 of the planet’s population – that’s a third of the world’s human occupants – lack access to a toilet or some other form of basic sanitation. We need to promote world plumbing day in hope that one day all will have access to proper sanitation and healthy water supply.
According to the World Health Organization:
* 650,000,000 people do not have access to safe water
* 2.3 Billion do not have access to an adequate bathroom
* 315,000 children die every year from diseases caused by dirty water and poor sanitation
High-five a plumber on World Plumbing Day
Plumbers work hard every day to keep our water environmentally friendly. Plumbers install and maintain new systems that reuse water so that we don’t waste a drop!! Plumbers install and repair water supply lines, waste disposal systems, and related appliances and fixtures to keep homes and businesses flowing smoothly. Being a plumber is physically demanding and people who need them usually need them ASAP! If you see a plumber you should give them a high-five for all they do.
World Plumbing Day activities promote Plumbing!
The World Plumbing Council invites everybody to join in the World Plumbing Day activities and help spread the word through every available channel.
- Download the #WorldPlumbingDay presentation.
- Share your plumbing stories on Twitter being sure to tag #worldplumbingday in tweets.
- Write letters to your local council or newspaper to raise awareness about the importance of plumbing.
- Like World Plumbing Day on Facebook
- Add the World Plumbing Day logo to your website
- Add World Plumbing Day to your email signature
- Donate to your favorite charity on March 11th in honor of World Plumbing Day
- Raise awareness whenever possible and make our world a healthier place for future generations.
Carter’s My Plumber celebrates World Plumbing Day 2019!
If you find yourself in need of a plumber contact Carter’s My Plumber at 317-859-9999 or www.cartersmyplumber.com. We have licensed plumbers that would be happy to come out to your home and evaluate your plumbing situation. Carter’s My Plumber is a 3rd Generation, family-owned Plumbing company operating from Greenwood, and serving the Indianapolis metro area. Son, Jamie and Grandson, Kelson now run the family plumbing business. There is nothing better than the Carter tradition! This skill has been passed down through the generations! For us, it is more than just world plumbing day, it is our daily life! Nothing makes us happier than knowing we are putting a smile on our customers face and making this world a healthier place.